"May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble;
May the name of the God of Jacob defend you;"
Consider the names below, and answer each of the questions above.
- Jehovah Nissi (The Lord My Banner)
- Jehovah-Raah (The Lord My Shepherd)
- Jehovah Rapha (The Lord That Heals)
- Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There)
- Jehovah Tsidkenu (The Lord Our Righteousness)
- Jehovah M'kaddesh (The Lord Who Sanctifies You)
- Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide)
- Jehovah Shalom (The Lord Is Peace)
- Jehovah Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts)
For me, I call on Jehovah M'kaddesh as my defender. He has set me apart and called me for His purposes. Therefore, no one can defeat me or snatch me out of His hand or His plan. I am His and He is mine!
What about you? Have you found yourself in the “day of trouble” recently? Take refuge and defense in one or several of His many Great Names!
Victorious In His name,