"Blessed is she who believed" ~Luke 1:45
This past Saturday I experienced a Living Proof Live simulcast with Beth Moore for the first time, and I was blessed beyond words! Joining an estimated 190,000 other women attendees and remote viewers, we worshiped and praised God, and were encouraged on how to "do womanhood well." Just typing these words makes my heart skip a beat!
One of the things she gave us, and I will post the link to her blog so that you can print your own copy, is a work of poetry that I would like to share with my loyal and dedicated readers. It is titled "Identity Declaration." As she urged us, if you are a Woman of God I also urge you to commit this to memory so that you may encourage yourself on those days when:
- you look in the mirror and beauty is not what you feel
- you have been overlooked by employer or friend
- you have tried to go back to school for the last time
- you have been comparing yourself to other moms
- you have been betrayed by the man you love
- you lost the big contract you were praying for
- you are afraid to challenge the purity of your relationships
Whenever you can't find the courage and confidence to "woman-up," recall the words of this declaration written by Beth Moore.....
~Pouring my life out in worship, like Costly Oil~